Weedguide Copyright Policy
Our site respects the intellectual property of others. We take matters of Intellectual Property very seriously and are committed to meeting the needs of content owners while helping them manage use of their content online.
If you believe that your copyrighted work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement and is accessible on this site, you may notify our copyright agent, as set forth in the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (DMCA). It is our policy, in appropriate circumstances, to terminate the accounts of users who are repeat infringers or are repeatedly charged with infringement.
For your complaint to be valid under the DMCA, you must provide the following information when providing notice of the claimed copyright infringement:
- 1: A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner;
- 2: Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
- 3: Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing and that is to be removed;
- 4: Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an e-mail address;
- 5: A statement that the you "in good faith believe that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or law"; and
- 6: A statement that the "information in the notification is accurate", and "under penalty of perjury, the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed."
WE CAUTION YOU THAT UNDER FEDERAL LAW, IF YOU KNOWINGLY MISREPRESENT THAT ONLINE MATERIAL IS INFRINGING, YOU MAY BE SUBJECT TO HEAVY CIVIL PENALTIES. THESE INCLUDE MONETARY DAMAGES, COURT COSTS, AND ATTORNEY'S FEES INCURRED BY US, BY ANY COPYRIGHT OWNER, OR BY ANY COPYRIGHT OWNER'S LICENSEE THAT IS INJURED AS A RESULT OF OUR RELYING UPON YOUR MISREPRESENTATION. YOU MAY ALSO BE SUBJECT TO CRIMINAL PROSECUTION FOR PERJURY.
This information should not be construed as legal advice, for further details on the information required for valid DMCA notifications, see 17 U.S.C. 512(c)(3).
Please send your takedown requests to the following address:
c/o Claudio Cañive
1660 Hotel Circle North Suite 616
San Diego, CA 92108