8 Tips for Using Cannabis Tinctures
The popularity of cannabis tinctures is rising in states where marijuana is legal, and this is understandable, as tinctures were how cannabis was sold in pharmacies across the United States before prohibition of the herb came into effect. Also known as the gold or green dragon, cannabis tinctures are easy-to-make and easy-to-use liquid extracts that are made with alcohol, apple cider vinegar, or vegetable glycerin.
Cannabis tinctures are a great method of consumption for both medical and recreational users who want to avoid smoking or don't like the intensity of ingesting marijuana-infused products. Tinctures are also a good choice for children or adults who want to try cannabis for the first time because they are easy to administer in small doses. If you've chosen to try some for yourself, here we offer eight tips for using cannabis tinctures. Enjoy!
1. The best way to use a cannabis tincture is to take in the drops directly under your tongue, as this absorbs the mixture directly into your bloodstream for almost instantaneous effects.
- So What Exactly Are Marijuana Tinctures?cannabis.net
- Medical Marijuana Tinctures | Consuming Cannabis | Marijuana Doctorswww.marijuanadoctors.com
- Cannabis 101: All About Cannabis Tinctureshaveaheartcc.com
- Cannabis Tinctures: A Complete Guide to Making & Using Tincture - Hail Mary Jane ®www.hailmaryjane.com