Canadian Chef Has High Hopes for Cannabis-infused Fine Dining | Cannabis Culture
The legal sale of edible cannabis is still a year off but a Canadian travelling chef is discovering a definite appetite for it at his private parties and events.
Travis Petersen, the chef and owner at The Nomad Cook, a Vancouver company that hosts pop-up dinners, has started catering events serving cannabis-infused dishes.
“Cannabis and food do go together. Some people may not understand it, but don’t knock it till you try it,” he said at a dinner earlier this month where he served a five-course meal to Edmonton customers.
– Read the entire article at CBC News.FOLLOW :
- High Hopes Academyweedmaps.com
- Salmon is the Latest Addition to Cannabis Infused Fine Dining - Health | MERRY JANEmerryjane.com
- Vermont Has High Hopes for Legal Cannabis | Cannabis Nowcannabisnow.comFebruary 2, 2017
- Chef Travis Petersen, aka the Nomad Cook, brings cannabis-infused fine dining to Vancouver - Cannabis Life Networkcannabislifenetwork.comApril 10, 2018