Cannabis Dispensary Field Trip: Boomers Experience the Apothecarium in San Francisco | Cannabis Culture
This is the first in a series exploring how Baby Boomers experience dispensaries in different cities.
Cannabis dispensaries are a radically new retail phenomenon, selling a commodity that is still shrouded in stigma and illegal under federal law. For a Baby Boomer whose most recent cannabis transaction may have been clandestinely copping a dime bag from their neighborhood dealer some 50 years ago, visiting a dispensary can make them feel like the proverbial kid in a candy store. Their former college roommate, however, may find a dispensary encounter discombobulating, overwhelming or even beyond the pale.
I am fascinated by the different ways older adults experience this unique cannabis point of purchase, and am exploring how these meetings transpire in different parts of the country.
– Read the entire article at Forbes.FOLLOW :
- Cannabis Dispensary Field Trip: Boomers Experience The Apothecarium In San Francisco — The Apothecariumapothecarium.com
- AltMed Opens its First MÜV Medical Cannabis Dispensary Location in Apollo Beach - Florida Dispensaries & Doctorsfldispensaries.comJune 23, 2018
- Medical Marijuana Access Point Has Drive-Thru Window | Toke of the Townwww.tokeofthetown.comJuly 19, 2012
- Second Cannabis Culture Marijuana Dispensary Raided By Toronto Police | Cannabis Culturewww.cannabisculture.comAugust 10, 2016