Doctors Can Prescribe Medical Cannabis From November in Uk | Cannabis Culture
Doctors will be able to prescribe cannabis products to patients from 1 November, the Home Secretary Sajid Javid says.
The new regulations apply to England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland.
Mr Javid decided to relax the rules on when cannabis products could be given to patients after a review into medicinal cannabis earlier this year.
This followed an outcry over Alfie Dingley and Billy Caldwell being denied access to cannabis oil.
– Read the entire article at BBC News.FOLLOW :
- Two New Walk-in Clinics in Barrie Will Prescribe Medical Marijuana | Cannabis Culturewww.cannabisculture.comDecember 7, 2018
- 5 Ways Holistic Doctors Prescribe Medical Cannabiswww.marijuanabreak.comMarch 7, 2018
- California Vets Want To Prescribe Medical Marijuana For Petshightimes.comFebruary 25, 2018
- 9 out of 10 Doctors are not Prepared to Prescribe Medical Marijuana! | CannaSOScannasos.com