Forget Protein Shakes. The Newest Workout Supplement? Marijuana. | Cannabis Culture
Like many other fitness-minded young professionals, a 25-year-old Boston resident named Cameron adheres to a fairly typical preworkout routine. There’s the 20 minutes of stretching, generally followed by some light cardio.
And then there’s the component that might be described as less conventional.
“I usually smoke a joint,” he says, speaking on the condition that his last name not be published.
As marijuana legalization has pushed the drug further toward the mainstream — and a longstanding social stigma has begun to dissipate — more individuals are toking up before hitting the weight room, sports field, or mixed martial arts mat.
– Read the entire article at Boston Globe.FOLLOW :
- Cannabis Culture Dispensary in Peterborough Raided By Police, Staff Arrested | Cannabis Culturewww.cannabisculture.com
- Marijuana, The New Workout Supplement | CannaSOScannasos.com
- How to Avoid Becoming a Weed Culture Clichewww.civilized.life
- How To Make A Weed-Infused Pre-Workout Protein Shakehightimes.com