From Weed to Widgets at a Montreal Cannabis Trade Show | Cannabis Culture
The product at the Montreal Cannabis Expo could have been any agricultural commodity.
If you went to the Montreal Cannabis Expo expecting some free samples, you would have left disappointed.
The industry event was only that, an industry event.
There was little of the tie-dye and innuendo that has long been associated with cannabis. They’ve been replaced by clean corporate logos and explicit references to cannabis on plain packages.
– Read the entire article at Montreal Gazette.FOLLOW :
- Cannabis Culture expands into Montreal - Cannabis News | Lifestyle Tips | Expert Opinions | Stockscannabislifenetwork.comDecember 14, 2016
- Free 'Nugs' as Cannabis Culture Shops Make Debut in Montreal | Cannabis Culturewww.cannabisculture.comDecember 18, 2016
- At Denver marijuana trade show, green is the new goldwww.marketwatch.com
- 5 Canadian Cities Most Likely to Embrace Cannabis Culture - Culture | MERRY JANEmerryjane.com