GO Island Hopping and jaunt to a tropical locale
Even though we’re in the midst of the year’s shortest month, winter is starting to feel pretty long right about now. There’s nothing like the dullness of February to inspire desperation for a jaunt to a tropical locale. There’s a reason the span of time from January into late winter is called resort season. Most of us don’t have the luxury of dropping everything to hold a sugary mixed drink while reclined in a hammock over pink-velvet sand, so if you can’t go to the islands, make the islands come to you. And if you are about to hop a plane to go somewhere 80° and sunny, then consider this your instant packing list.
1. Eunbi Mister Green Wake & Bake Mug: Nothing says “vacation” like a good, old-fashioned wake-and-bake session. Hitting a bong designed to evoke a ceramic mug is the perfect way to start a leisurely day.
2. Pintrill I Feel Good v.1 Pin: You do feel pretty good, don’t you? Let everyone know it with this leaf-happy little pin.
3. PUEBCO Surfboard Cover: Tokyo-based PUEBCO designs stuff inspired by global travels, and this waxed cotton cover will make you want to take your board to fresh beaches, even if you’ve never even rode a wave.TAGGED
- Things To Do in Denver While You're Stoned - Colorado Cannabis Tours and 420 Hotelscoloradocannabistours.com
- PRØ Travel: Keeping it Real in Rio de Janeiroprohbtd.com
- High Times Summer Festival Guide 2017 • High Timeshightimes.com
- Australia, Marijuana, and MardiGrass: A Discovery Down Underwww.marijuana.com