Gwyneth Paltrow Doesn’t Know What the Cut Is
Bloggers at New York magazine’s The Cut regularly mock Goop’s gift guides (to which G.P. said, “I don’t know what The Cut is”).
We decided to look into what else Paltrow says she knows or doesn’t know, utilizing the Cut’s extensive coverage of Goop (including an exclusive on its first magazine cover) and our interviews with Paltrow herself as reference.
Here, a list of other things she (through statements and her brand) claims to know and not know.
• How to find horrible things “exciting”• Why murder is great
• The CutGwyneth Paltrow Doesn’t Know What the Cut Is © 2018, New York Media LLC. View all trademarks LOG IN Sign up with a social account: Facebook
We’ve sent a registration confirmation email to .
Please follow the instructions in the email within 48 hours to complete your registration.Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or username and we’ll email instructions on how to reset your password.
This username or email is associated with a Facebook account.Log in with your social account: Facebook Choose a Username Welcome! You are now a registered user of NYMag.com, TheCut.com, Vulture.com, ScienceOfUs.com and GrubStreet.com. Daily Intelligencer Vulture The Cut
- Dr. Oz, Gwyneth Paltrow & the Endorsements Cannabis Actually Needs | Cannabis Nowcannabisnow.comOctober 3, 2017
- All the Gwyneth Paltrow-iest Details From Gwyneth Paltrow’s Weddingwww.thecut.comNovember 2, 2018
- Gwyneth Paltrow May Have Had a Very Gwyneth Hit-and-Run Accidentobserver.comJanuary 30, 2019
- Everyone From Gwyneth Paltrow to Jerry Seinfield Ending Summer in the Hamptonswww.wmagazine.com