National Cannabis Industry Association Holds Fundraiser in L.A.
The National Cannabis Industry Association (NCIA) held a fundraiser in California, with the generous support and contributions from Steve Collett, CSSB Private Bank, The Farmacy, among others. The NCIA is a lobbying group dedicated to taking the conversation about the cannabis industry to D.C. in the hopes of shifting the public perception through education, sensible policy and practices, and unrestricted research in cannabis science in America. Medical Marijuana 411 was a media sponsor of this event.
MORE FROM Medical Marijuana 411:
- Medical Marijuana 411 Talks With Dr Mark WareMedical Marijuana 411November 9, 2018
- The Endocannabinoid System - by Dr Jake FeliceMedical Marijuana 411November 9, 2018
- Medical Marijuana 411 Talks With Raphael MechoulamMedical Marijuana 411November 9, 2018
- Terpenes in Marijuana - Explained by Dr Jake FeliceMedical Marijuana 411November 9, 2018
- ProcessPro Joins The National Cannabis Industry Associationwww.weednews.coMarch 29, 2018
- What Is the National Cannabis Industry Association? | CannaConcannacon.orgAugust 27, 2019
- National Cannabis Industry Association Responds to Department of Justice’s Move to Rescind Marijuana Enforcement Guidelines | The National Cannabis Industry Associationthecannabisindustry.org
- National Cannabis Industry Association, Rep. Jared Polis Lobby Congress On Behalf of Medical Marijuana Industry - MPP Blogblog.mpp.orgMarch 30, 2011