Netflix Creates Cannabis Strains to Promote Premiere of Original Series 'Disjointed'
The release of these custom strains coincided with the show's premiere on August 25, 2017, but they were only available for one weekend, as it was considered a pop-up event, and sales discontinued on August 27. The line was titled "The Netflix Collection" and consisted of 12 unique strains that were inspired by 10 popular Netflix shows.
"Each strain was cultivated with the specific shows in mind, designed to complement each title based on their tone," Netflix stated in a press release. "For example, sillier shows may be more indica dominant, while dramedies will be more sativa dominant to help the more powerful scenes resonate."
These specialty strains included the following:• Baka Bile indica hybrid for "Santa Clarita Diet"
• Banana Stand Kush indica for "Arrested Development"• Camp Firewood indica for "Wet Hot American Summer: Ten Years Later"• Moon 13 sativa hybrid for "Mystery Science Theater 3000: The Return"
• Peyotea 73 sativa hybrid for "Grace and Frankie"• Poussey Riot sativa hybrid for "Orange is the New Black"• Prickly Muffin indica hybrid for "BoJack Horseman"• Sassafrass OG indica for "Lady Dynamite" • Vodkush sativa for "Chelsea"Adweek
- A Reefer Review On the Netflix Original Series Disjointedcannabis.net
- Netflix develops cannabis strains to promote ‘Disjointed,’ other showsmjbizdaily.comAugust 29, 2017
- Netflix Creates Marijuana Strains Named After its Most Popular Shows | CannaSOScannasos.com
- Review: Netflix's Newest Original Series 'Disjointed'www.slyng.com