There Are 4 Huge Differences Between Stoned Sex and Drunk Sex, According to Science
A recent study led by New York University medical professor Joseph Palamar used in-depth interviews with 24 heterosexual adults between the ages of 18 and 35 to unravel some of the mysteries of drunk sex and high sex. All things considered, weed came out as the better choice.Source: Animation Domination High-Def/Giphy
1. Stoned people are less likely to engage in risky hookups than drunk people.
"Alcohol was more likely than marijuana to lead to atypical partner choice or post-sex regret," according to the study, which also noted that alcohol use was "often associated with hasty decisions; for example, not using a condom."
Meanwhile, weed's side effects — including paranoia — actually made participants more likely to be cautious and selective about their sexual partners. On the contrary, participants were more likely to have intimate sexual experiences after smoking weed, compared to alcohol-fueled hookups.
In a phone interview, Palamar told Mic that study participants tended to smoke marijuana with people they already knew, which is probably why they reported having stronger, more intimate sexual connections with their partners.Source: http://tecumsehsherman.tumblr.com/Giphy Source: picslist.com/Giphy Related stories by this author
- Is High Sex Better Than Drunk Sex?herb.co
- Stoned Sex vs. Drunk Sex: Which is Better? | Leaflywww.leafly.comSeptember 28, 2016
- Serious researchers studied how sex is different when you’re high vs. when you’re drunkwww.washingtonpost.comAugust 6, 2016
- Marijuana and Sex | I Love Growing Marijuanawww.ilovegrowingmarijuana.comNovember 14, 2016