These Will Be the Biggest Food Trends in Canada in 2019 | Cannabis Culture
With a new year on the horizon comes a tasty new batch of food trends, and here we round up five that we think will be super hot for 2019.
From more plant-based everything to infused H2O – these will be the biggest food trends in Canada in 2019.
With a growing amount of people gravitating towards a healthier, more balanced diet, 2019 is set to be a big year for plant-based eating. Foods like tahini, seaweed, tofu, and seitan will all be on the rise, with demand for “healthier” grub crossing over into the delivery space, too. With veggie-rich cuisines no longer geared solely for vegetarians or vegans, the rise of the Pegan diet (a cross-over between Paleo and Vegan) will also take center stage, with more and more meat-eaters looking for new and creative ways to inject plant-based foods in their routines.
– Read the entire article at News.FOLLOW :
- Cannabis Culture Forced By City of Vancouver To Close Marijuana Dispensaries | Cannabis Culturewww.cannabisculture.comJanuary 8, 2019
- Police Raid Cannabis Culture Stores Across Canada | Leaflywww.leafly.comMarch 9, 2017
- Raids on Cannabis Culture Outlets Across Canada • High Timeshightimes.comMarch 9, 2017
- Last Standing Cannabis Culture Dispensary Has Closed Its Doorsherb.co