Three Ways Cannabis Brands Can Improve Their Visibility in the Media | Cannabis Culture
Over the last several years, cannabis has increasingly become a focal point of international attention. In the United States, nine states have legalized cannabis for recreational purposes, and another 30 have legalized it for medical uses.
Countries like Canada and Uruguay have gone even further, legalizing recreational cannabis on the federal level. According to the 2018 report “The Road Map to a $57 Billion Worldwide Market” by Arcview Market Research and BDS Analytics, global spending on legal cannabis is expected to grow to $57 billion by 2027.
I began working in cannabis about six months prior to Colorado passing a full recreational marketplace. After working on all types of cannabis brands and their positionings, I have learned what works best for each kind of business in the space.
– Read the entire article at Forbes.FOLLOW :
- Cannabis Culture Dispensaries: What I Did, and Why | Cannabis Culturewww.cannabisculture.comDecember 17, 2017
- Cracking Social Media for Cannabis Brandsmjbizconference.com
- The Top 10 Savvy Social Media Cannabis Brandsprecisecannabis.com
- 8 Ways Weed Can Improve Your Relationshipshightimes.comMarch 7, 2018