Two New Walk-in Clinics in Barrie Will Prescribe Medical Marijuana | Cannabis Culture
Come January, residents in Barrie will have a new way to access medical marijuana.
Avail Cannabis Clinics in partnership with Express Aid Pharmacy will open two family style-walk-in clinics, and they’ll be the only clinics to offer medical marijuana prescriptions in the city.
Justin Whitehall, the director of Avail Cannabis Clinics, explained how the clinics will work to Wei Chen, host of CBC’s Ontario Morning on Wednesday.
– Read the entire article at CBC News.FOLLOW :
- Doctors Can Prescribe Medical Cannabis From November in Uk | Cannabis Culturewww.cannabisculture.comOctober 17, 2018
- 5 Ways Holistic Doctors Prescribe Medical Cannabiswww.marijuanabreak.comMarch 7, 2018
- California Vets Want To Prescribe Medical Marijuana For Petshightimes.comFebruary 25, 2018
- MPs criticise NHS over failure to prescribe medical cannabiswww.theguardian.comJanuary 7, 2019