Last Updated on June, 2017
If you have comments, suggestions, questions or concerns regarding this Policy, please contact us at email@example.com.
TYPES OF INFORMATION WE COLLECT.
WGE may collect two types of information from users of our Site and Services: “Personal Information” which is information that can be used to identify you (such as name or e-mail address, etc.) and “Aggregate Information” which is information that cannot be used to identify you (such as frequency of visits to the Site, browser type, etc.)
- Personal Information Collected. WGE collects Personal Information you voluntarily provide to use our Site and Services. For example, you may provide us with your email address to receive updates. You can provide us this information by completing an online form posted on the Site.
- Aggregate Information Collected. Aggregate Information is information that does not identify you. Aggregate Information may be collected when you visit our Site or interact with our Services independent of any information you voluntarily enter. For example, when you visit our Site, some information is automatically collected. Such information could include your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address and operating system, the site from which you linked to us, browser type and language, device identifier numbers, your site activity, and the time and date of your visit. We may collect, use, store, and transfer Aggregate Information without restriction. Below we provide more information about various mechanisms that may be used to collect Aggregate Information
- Tracking Technologies. Unique identifiers such as cookies (which are small text files stored locally on your computer that help store user preferences and may be html files, Flash files or other technology), web beacons or clear gifs (which are small pieces of code placed on websites used to collect advertising metrics, such as counting page views, promotion views, or advertising responses), tags, scripts or similar technologies (collectively referred to as “Tracking Technologies”) may be used by WGE and our marketing, analytics or other service providers to understand Site usage, help customize our content, offerings or advertisements on the Site, personalize your experience on the Site, analyze trends, and for other purposes related to our management and administration of the Site. Certain browsers have a “do not track” feature that allows you to tell websites or applications that you do not want to have your online activities tracked. Please consult the “Help” section of your browser for more information. At this time, we do not respond to browser “do not track” signals. To learn more about internet based advertising or to opt-out of internet based advertising, please visit the Network Advertising Initiative website and the Digital Advertising Alliance website. Please know that certain areas and features of our Site may be affected by turning off Tracking Technologies and you should be aware that disabling cookies or similar devices might prevent you from accessing some of our content or experiencing certain features as designed.
- Analytics Partners. WGE works with analytics partners to improve our insight into your use of the Site and to improve quality of our Site and Service, and the relevance and frequency of the content you receive via the Site (“Analytics Partners”). Our Analytics Partners use a variety of techniques to collect Aggregate Information about your visit to our website, such as session and persistent cookies, web-beacons, and other tracking technologies. These techniques are discussed in the section titled “Tracking Technologies” above. In order to make sure you understand how our Analytics Partners handle your information and how they interact with our Site or Services, please review the information below. You should visit these pages, as WGE has no ability to control or monitor our Analytics Partners’ data collection or data use practices:
- MixPanel: We are currently working with MixPanel to provide insight into our Site and Services and improve our Site structure and experience. MixPanel’s terms are available here: https://mixpanel.com/terms. To learn about MixPanel’s privacy practices click https://mixpanel.com/privacy/. To opt-out of the data aggregation and analysis about your use of the Site and Services click https://mixpanel.com/optout/. Users should be aware that if they get a new computer, install a new browser, erase or otherwise alter their browser's cookie file (including upgrading certain browsers) they may also clear the MixPanel opt-out cookie.
- Google Analytics: We are currently working with Google Analytics to provide insight into our Site and Services and improve our Site structure and experience. Google’s terms are available here: https://www.google.com/analytics/terms/us.html. To disable Google Analytics, please download the browser add-on for the deactivation of Google Analytics provided by Google at http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en. To learn more about privacy and Google Analytics, please consult the Google Analytics overview provided by Google at http://www.google.com/intl/en/analytics/privacyoverview.html.
USE AND TRANSFER OF PERSONAL INFORMATION.
SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION.
We have implemented reasonable technical and organizational measures designed to deter unauthorized access to and use, destruction of, modification of, or disclosure of personally identifiable information we collect via the Site. Regardless of the precautions taken by us or by you, no data transmitted over the Internet or any other public network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. We cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us and you provide all Personal Information via the Site or Services at your own risk.
THIRD PARTY ADVERTISING/PRODUCTS.
You may be presented with an option on our Site to receive certain information and/or marketing offers directly from third parties or to have us send certain information to third parties or give them access to it. If you choose to do so, your Personal Information and other information may be disclosed to such third parties and all information you disclose will be subject to the third-party privacy policies and practices of such third parties. In addition, third parties may store, collect or otherwise have access to your information when you interact with their Tracking Technologies, content, tools, apps or ads on our Site or link to them from our Site or through our Service. We are not responsible for the privacy policies and practices of such third parties and, therefore, you should review such third-party privacy policies and practices of such third parties prior to requesting information from or otherwise interacting with them.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES.
INDIVIDUALS UNDER 21.
This Site is not intended for, or designed to attract, individuals under the age of 21 and as such, we do not intentionally gather information from individuals who are under the age of 21. Upon notification that an individual under 13 has provided us with personally identifiable information, we will delete the child’s personally identifiable information from our records.
NOTICE TO VISITORS OUTSIDE OF THE UNITED STATES.
CHANGES TO THIS PRIVACY STATEMENT.
HOW TO CONTACT US.
- By e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org